Saturday, October 16, 2004

I have a blog thing now!

So everyone else has a blogspot thing, so I thought I should get one too. I am so IN now! So, it's homecoming weekend, and I have big plans to go to the football game today. I LOVE football now! I'm taking a football course (gotta love Kines) and now I actually understand stuff about football. As of now, I know about offensive line stuff, quarterback, receiver, and running back stuff. Coach Cummins is also the coolest person EVER! (Number of times I have used the word football so far: 4; 5 if you include the one in this parenthesized sentence, I was going to change one, but I thought the overuse of the work was kinda funny)

So my parents are moving to Alberta at this very moment, and they haven't called me yet. They left Wednesday, and they still haven't called me! Belie' dat! I'm really not that worried, all I'm really worried about is my snowboard - I just put stickers on it and I don't want them to get ripped off in the back of the Uhaul.

I once again have feeling in my tongue! Two nights ago I went to the movies, and bought a bag of sour twizzlers, and I didn't find them super sour, although they did hurt my tongue after awhile, but the next morning my tongue was definately not normal...I think all the sourness ate away at the top layer of my tongue. Does the tongue have layers? I know I'm supposed to know about body stuff, but we never learned about the tongue - I guess taste buds would count as a layer maybe? Anyway, my tongue definately did not look normal.

Ok, so this is definately not an exciting posting, but I had to write something. And I overused the words 'definately' and 'so'. Now I have to figure out how the rest of this thing works...I also don't know how to end this. Do I say "until my next posting" then sign my name? Do I write some kind of conclusion? Or do I just stop typing?


Comments:
Yeah for having a journal!
But you should get a livejournal. They are vastly superior.

Anyway, that is all ...
It's cool that you're getting to know football, I wish I could go to the game ... but alas, it's not meant to be.
-Cole
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?