Sunday, October 24, 2004

The one about the weight room and raccoons

So, I have this new job at the weight room at the Acadia gym. I like the job, I really don't do very much, and I also get to see some funny people. Today, I was feeling like shit and just wanted to leave. It was almost time to go, and I was sitting at my desk reading an old magazine, and Creed was playing on the radio - Arms Wide Open, to be exact. So I'm sitting there, thinking about how annoying I think the song is when all of a sudden I hear someone make an instrument sound from the cardio area! I look up, and there's this big black dude with giant hair moving along on the elliptical trainer singing along, trying to sound like the Creed guy - soooooo funny! I also noticed how much people admire themselves in mirrors. Even when they're not working out, they're just walking around, and when they walk past a mirror they're like "heeeeeey....look at me....I go to the gym....I'm buff....I'm so friggin' hot!" It's really quite funny.

OK...we just had a raccoon incident. They keep getting into our garbage, and knocking over our compost bin. The stupid bastards...I hate raccoons - they creep me out the way they walk with their big arched backs, and their stupid pointy feet, and legs that don't bend - blah! I do think they have cute faces, but that's about it.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?