Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween Weekend

Let's start with Friday, October 29. I went to New Minas with Greg (Dub), Matt and Cole to look for a Halloween costume - I decided to be a fairy instead of Matt...what a tough decision. After looking around New Minas and buying fairy wings and a wand, we called for a cab. While waiting for our drive, a man walked into the mall and stopped right in front of us. He smelled of alcohol, and keept talking about how it was "fuckin' cold", he also tried to shake all of our hands by holding his out and moving at the wrist pointing his hand at each of us...I didn't know what to do.
Once we were back in Wolfville, Dub and I went to the Stove & Cycle store (what a weird combination) to look at snowboard stuff - which they didn't have out yet. So we went to the second hand store to find a fairy dress for me. It was a very weird experience looking for a fairy dress in the lingerie section of a second hand store with my boyfriend.
The next day Meghan, Amanda and I perfected our costumes - Amanda dressed in an 80's-ish leopard print dress, and found a 42 DD bra to stuff....her boobs were stuffed so big that I grabbed one in a picture and she didn't even notice til she saw the picture! Here are some pictures of that night!











Comments:
MJ is a slut
 
Hey Matty - you're gay! You sat right beside me and told me that you were posting an anonymous comment that said I was a slut.
 
Yo,

You forget to add in some epic pictures of Juan Guzman!

OHhhhhhhh yah.

Cole
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?