Monday, November 22, 2004

It's been awhile...well, not that long - but still.

In the past week or so I have been addicted to a message board which I'm sure a few of you are semi-addicted to as well; because of that, I have been posting all my stuff on there instead of in here, so I have decided to post something today - just to keep the blog alive!

I bought food today. The Decadent chocolate chip cookies to be exact - they're my favourite, and I like to eat almost all of them in one sitting....but I don't. I am fully capable of it, and would really enjoy it, but I do have some self-control. mmmmMMMMmmmm

I am now a fan of road hockey. I played for the first time a couple of weeks ago with a stick that was taller than me, and was right handed (I use a left handed stick); it was still suuuuuper fun though! I now am the owner of my very own hockey stick...it's a junior stick...yup, I'm short enough to have a junior stick...it's all good though! This is not my first hockey stick, however. I had a goalie stick when I was little. I got it after watching D2 The Mighty Ducks - that's the one where they brought in the girl goalie - Julie "The Cat" Gaffney; and after that I wanted to be a goalie and make awesome saves that make the crowd go silent even though it's obvious I saved the puck...I was 10!
Tomorrow night I'm going to go to the Clayground here in Wolfville to paint a clay thing for my mom for Christmas - the awesome thing about it is that 15% of the proceeds of my purchase goes towards breast cancer reasearch!
That's all I have for now!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?