Monday, December 13, 2004

Almost time to go Home!

As I sit here listening to the rain, wondering why I can no longer choose what font I want to write my blog in and thinking that it must have something to do with my changing my blog a hundred times in the last half hour because I really wanted to have my "About Me" thing at the top, and knew that in order to do that I'd have to resize every picture I had posted, I am getting excited about going home on Friday. I have never been to home before. How does that work you might be wondering. Well, my parents recently moved to Grande Prairie, Alberta a place that at one time was relatively close to Edmonton and Jasper, but now that my parents are there, they tell me that those places are really 5 hours away. This upsets me. But it's gonna be better than Sussex! Here is a picture of the GP "skyline".

Yes, that one building in the skyline is amazing! I am still excited to visit Alberta, and go snowboarding on a prairie ski hill, which oddly enough is about 3 times the size of Martock (ok, not so strange, but the prairies are FLAT!), and also to sit in the sauna in my parents' apartment building. The stuff that their building has sounds awesome: A pool, a gym, squash and racquetball courts, a hot tub and saunas!
I am also getting excited about Christmas! I'm listening to Mariah Carey's Christmas CD right now! It is one of the best ones ever in my opinion. You all know it! All I want for Christmas is You!!

So now that I have written this non-sensical blog entry purely for the reason of posting pictures because I am good at it now, I am going to learn some German for my exam on Thursday.

Comments:
I know! I was so excited about the tennis ball!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?