Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Good Birthday for Me!

Yesterday was my 21st birthday. It was great! It started off with my boyfriend making me breakfast in bed....greatest surprise ever! No one has ever made me breakfast in bed before. The Amanda and I went to Kentville for me to renew my driver's licence. What a hassal...for some reason they didn't understand that I wasn't a new driver, and that that's why I didn't have some sort of N or whatever on my New Brunswick driver's licence. Then Amanda bought me lunch at Paddy's (mmmmmm), and we went back home. Matt went out and bought me the movie Serendipity! I LOVE that movie! I've been wanting to watch it again, but can never find it on DC or even kazaa, but now I have a copy of my very own :) That night Dub took me to Acton's for dinner. It was my first time there, and it was soooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO good! And of course, me being full of class decided to try some sort of wet looking nut thing - it was gross, and I pulled it out of my mouth and then hid it in the remains of my ceasar salad when I was done. Then I had a yummy chicken dinner with a lemony garlic sauce - soooooo good. We then finished off our dinner with cheesecake - again - delicious! I was sooo stuffed afterward. It hurt to move in fact. But later that night, I managed to find room for the yummy chocolate cake that Amanda made for me - complete with dental floss balloons! It was awesome!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?