Friday, June 10, 2005

Blogging Again

So, I thought I'd blog again. I got frustrated because I could never get pictures to post and stay posted, but I'm hoping that all that has changed!

Well, I'm in Alberta for the summer. Not a lot goes on...there's a lot of Maritimers here; in fact, most of the people I meet are from the east coast. So far I've met only 3 people who actually grew up in this town.There's also a looot of Newfies here...I might pick up a Newfie accent while living in Alberta...weird, eh?

I'm working 2 jobs this summer, which is good cause I'm planning on visiting Greg in Germany, and I want to go to the doctah's wedding in Australia! I work at a restaurant and make very little money by night, and by day I am a labourer...yup, a labourer. I work for an oil and natural gas company and paint and stuff. I wear coveralls, a hard hat, work boots and everything! It's pretty sexy.

So that's what I've been up to so far. I will post again since I don't have a lot to do here.

Until next time - Keep fit, and have fun!

The Emmj

Comments:
Holy frig MJ! I didn't know you had a blog -- but I definitely think it's cool! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?