Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fun times in GP

So last night I went out to a bar with people from work. Just when I thought you couldn't get more small town country than the Thirsty Mule Saloon back in Sussex, I discovered The Corrall...complete with real grass for the floor and everything - the grass isn't always there I hear, but it was awesome! I loved the grass floor...you never stuck to it, it absorbed spills...really quite a brilliant idea! While there, I also ran into a friend who graduated from Acadia 2 years ago! Guess GP is turning out to be the place to be! I took the "fun bus" home from the bar last night because it was free and I didn't want to spend another $10 on a cab - even WITH the student discount...and I totally asked for that!

Well, my parents left for New Brunswick this morning for 2 weeks! My brother is graduating high school back there, so now I have the whole place to myself for the rest of the month! Wohoo! If I knew more than 4 people here I could have a party!

I think that's about it for now...I'm $30 closer to getting to Germany. Yay!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?