Monday, June 27, 2005

Missing Home

Well, I kinda missed home today - actually, I missed food that I buy back home. I was super hungry after work, and didn't feel like cooking up a gourmet meal like I usually do, so I decided I'd go to the grocery store and get a pizza pocket type thing that I get back home...they're tasty and I don't know what they're called, but I would know them if I saw them. Aaaaaaaanyway, there were none in the grocery store. Now, I don't know if that's just the grocery store, or if you just can't get them out here. I am also disappointed with there not being Ringolos out here - they're only my favourite! I don't know why they haven't thought them up out here. I am also sad to say that my favourite juice is not available out here either...stupid western Canada.

On a happier note...I only need $280 and I can buy my ticket to Germany! Wohoo!

Comments:
Yipee Skipee!

I'm still looking for good trips, so keep making lots of money!

Love Greg
 
Thanks for the juice tip Lauren! I will try it out!
 
So I bought some Sunripe juice Lauren. I got the raspberry kind - quite tasty I must say. It will be the juice I drink for the summer until I can return home to my beloved McCain Berry Punch. MMmmm.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?