Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oh Viruses

So, our computer has been out of comission for the past few days due to a virus that our anti-virus thing was unable to do anything about! What are the odds. But now our computer is as good as new!
Well, I've started a new job, and am starting another new one tomorrow. I've been painting the past couple of days at someone's house...and the ladder fell on me! It was actually kind of funny though - it was a huge, heavy ladder extended to it's fullest, and me not being very strong was trying to move it and adjust it myself, and it started to fall toward me, and I was like...oh god! please don't let this thing fall on my head! So I thought the best thing to do would be to stick my head between the rungs as I lowered it to the ground...it ended up smashing into the fence and I stirred up the annoying chihuaha next door..it kept growling at me. Tomorrow I go to work landscaping...it pays more so I choose it!
So, I might be going to the Warped Tour in Calgary next month! All I need are the days off cause Calgary is like a 10 hour drive from GP, and I should probably be able to go. Me and 3 other people who are actually from Sussex (I didn't know them when I lived there though) are going to go! It's pretty sad that the only people I hand around with here are from my howetown...I'm really branching out out here. Oh well.
So, this is turning into a pretty long blog, so I will end it for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?