Saturday, June 25, 2005

What's new

So, I haven't been up to much this week, mainly just working at the restaurant, where I have encountered a few weird and creepy old men. YIKES! One old man pulled on my apron strings...I still get shivers from that one. While another old man told me I was fat...I think it was supposed to be funny, but it didn't turn out that way.
Me: "Would you like any dessert?"
Old Man: "No thank you...I don't want to get fat like you."
And then he laughed. I walked away, not offended, but confused. I didn't know if he was serious or if it was just a really bad joke.
I have also applied for another job. Now, our computer is just getting over a virus, and we still don't have Word or anything like that on it....you know, the stuff you use all the time. :P Anyway, I emailed my resume to this place, and decided to call the next to day to make sure they got it. Nobody answered the phone, so I proceeded to call just about every half hour. Later that afternoon I got a call from them saying "I see you called a couple of times." Boy was I embarrassed! They saw that I called a hundred billion times! Oi! At least she thought it was funny and not annoying.
In awesome news, I am going to the Warped Tour! WOHOO!! Here is the site for the Calgary show: http://www.warpedtour.com/7-14.html. It's going to be a road trip at the same time since it takes about 10 hours to drive to Calgary from GP.
I'm going to eat now before I have to go back to work, but I will post again soon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?