Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, it's Canada Day, and here in GP they do their fireworks at midnight, so, I've already done the fireworks thing. I wish they had been tonight, but I guess it doesn't really get fully dark until midnight, so then it would end up being July 2 when they happened.
Me and people from work went to someone's house to watch the fireworks, they lived right across the field from where they happened...or so I thought. That's the street I was told the house was on, until I couldn't find it. Then I ended up walking up and down the street talking on the phone with my friends...and I could hear them honking their horn and yelling...but I didn't know how to get to their house! So they had to pick me up and drive me to the right street, which turned out to be right behind the street I was told they lived on. I really hate that part of the city :P
We had a bonfire, and a neighbour donated their old Christmas tree for us to burn...it caught fire and quickly started to roll onto the lawn...had a scary moment there, but luckily the yard did not ignite into flames.
All in all it was a fun evening...and as for the fireworks....I've seen better. Haha.



P.S. I realize this is a small and crappy Canada Flag picture, but the other one I had pushed all my profile stuff to the bottom of my blog...

P.P.S. I CAN BUY MY TICKET TO GERMANY NOW!!! Amount left to go: $-14!!!


Comments:
Three years?! That does suck! Silly, rowdy, Vancouverites.
 
Can't trust Vancouverites as far as you can throw'em!

-Dub
 
Post more babay, I need to know aboutcha'.

Love Greg
 
Fireworks are funfun. The fireworks in Charlottetown this year were "the best in Canada". Clearly people from PEI know how to behave more than Vancouverites. I can even think of some examples in my circle of friends! Hahaha, just kidding!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?