Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A New Post

So I had a comment about how I need to post again...here it is Greg...and the same goes to you. :)
I bought my ticket for the Warped Tour today! Wohoo! I now know 4 people going, it should be fun...aaaaaand, I get 3 days off of work to go! I am also constantly looking for flights to Germany and back, but they keep getting more and more expensive...I wish they would go back to what they were before. Oh well...it will be worth it.

My family is back from New Brunswick, and my brother is now looking for a jerb. Hehe...if you watch South Park you will understand why job is spelled that way.

I've been working a lot. I started yet another second job. I am the "summer student" at an oil and natural gas company, which means I do the shit they don't want to do. It's alright, I can stick it out for 5 1/2 weeks. It's been scary a couple of times though...I was happily spraying weeds, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I hear a siren! I nearly dropped my weed bucket and ran for my car for fear of blowing up if I remained where I was. At the same time this siren went off, fire starts shooting out of some weird stacks that they have on site...I nearly shit myself until I saw the other people casually walking around. I then squeezed me ass cheeks back together, and went back to spraying weeds. I later found out that the siren happens whenever anything at the plant shuts down, and that it is something normal that happens a lot. As far as the fire coming out of the stacks, I guess that's just burning off something, but I don't know what...again, completely normal. I was told however, to back my car into the parking spot, unlocked and with the keys in it...."just in case". I'm sure nothing will happen.

So that's what's been going on the past few days...I will update again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?