Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Here's a little update...besides taking bad pictures I have also been working a lot, and working out a lot. My job is awesome. I usually have long breaks between clients, so I can actually work out. One of my clients is a snowboarder who wants to compete next year, so I'm excited about that program. Aaaaaaand, my gym is going to be offering a Strip Aerobics class starting Monday, and yours truly is going to try it out. I'm really excited about it - it's the latest fitness craze. I've even heard of women installing poles in their own homes! I probably won't go to that extreme since I live in a rented apartment, but I'm sure the class will be fun.

I had a guy towed today. He consistently parks in our spot, we even wrote a nice little note in the dirt on his truck, but low and behold, I drive home today and he's parked in my spot again. So I had him towed - take that jackass...and learn to read!

Comments:
:) HA! I totally bought Carmen Electra Strip Arobics DVD before Christmas. I did it mainly as a joke, because last year a couple of girls got together for a party and one of us had the DVD, so we all put it on and went for it! :D Then we went to the pub and some did the new moves we had learnt (with clothes on of course!) :D
 
I hate that guy, Jen!
 
Strip Aerobics...Is that what I think it is? Doesn't surprise me though....keep updating us more!!
 
Oooh la la, is it your red hair that made you want to take a class like that? I can totally picture Amy in that class too, hehe have fun!

AND power to the people!! I am glad you told that dude where to go. Do you or Greg have a car??
 
I have a truck, and my note on the dirt on that truck was meaner until MJ stepped in and put a "Please!!!" on the end of my "Get out of my spot". We still had to spend a night parked in the 'Guest' parking...I was not impressed
 
A blog entry about "Pictures" and "Strip Arobics."

We're just missing one important element...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?