Friday, May 05, 2006

Check it OooouuuuuT!

Check it out! I finally got my iPod! Sure it's only a Shuffle and not as fancy as the video ones or the Nanos, but it was free! It took forever to get here too! Obstacle #1 - the Telus site wouldn't work on my computer when I needed to request it. I tried for a week and it didn't work, I had to use my parent's computer to send away for it. I really think it was because they didn't actually want to give me a free iPod, so they blocked their site from me. Obstacle #2 - The wait...I've been waiting since February for this thing, and it was only supposed to take 4 - 6 weeks to reach me. Obstacle #3 - The reason...turns out the reason I didn't get my iPod delivered to my door was because the stupid delivery driver didn't even try to give it to me, and it got sent back. Arg! But all is good now, and I have my iPod...YAY! Look how good I look with it...


...it even tastes good....


Comments:
Yay iPod!!

Mine tastes good with jam.
 
OOOH!!! Very nice! You'll love it! I dont think I will ever listen to those ancient compact discs again!
 
How come it was free?

Ps. Try it toasted
 
It was just a free gift for signing up with Telus internet.
 
(I just realized that I commented that second time on Dan's account. So, Dan didn't randomly comment twice! It was me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?