Friday, August 18, 2006

Check it Ouuuut!

I got my hair cut! I finally got some new bangs to hide my ginormous forehead! Yay!
In other news....I'm competing in a golf tournament in September with my work team. I've golfed once in my life, and that was a couple of weeks ago. But I'm not worried. I seem to have a natural talent at this game...no problem!

I am also very excited that Meghan and Amy are moving to Calgary very soon! I think the best part of that whole situation is that Amy is going to be living with 5 guys! Go Amy!

Also, the other day I was doing a worksite visit, and the supervisor's name was Dwayne Goretzky! He LOVES that that's his name too. Everyone else was introducing themselves by their first names only, and when it came to him he said "hi, I'm Dwayne Goretzky." I thought he was joking at first. I paused mid handshake and just looked at him in disbelief. That's my only good work story of the week.


That's pretty much it for now. Post comments.


Comments:
I love your hair :D
and
I love you wearing that mauve color :D
and
I also love that I am moving to Calgary. I can't wait to see you :D
 
comment posted
 
Great bangs!!! Good luck with golf. I'm absolutely horrid at that game!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?